Good food definitely shouldn’t be costing schools the earth… and allmanhall can help.
Food procurement specialists allmanhall have had a basket independently benchmarked against the marketplace. This is something the supply chain management experts do, regularly, to ensure they are performing and delivering sustainable value for their Independent Education clients when it comes to competitive pricing.
Quenelles independently benchmark food prices. They say: “through our daily benchmarking of food prices… gives organisations the assurance of knowing they are competitive at all times. We do this using a range of benchmark reports that monitor food & commodity price inflation.”
For allmanhall’s recent benchmark:
- The basket analysed covered over 75% of allmanhall multi-temp spend, including both self-operated and contractor managed sites.
- The results show an increase of over 10% in allmanhall’s competitiveness against the marketplace. This is testament to the outstanding price negotiation allmanhall are undertaking on behalf of their independent school client partners.
- Based on this 10% improvement, allmanhall prices are currently more than 25% more competitive.
- Focussing solely on self-operators, despite comparing fixed pricing against others that have no hold window as well as some that are limited time special offers, allmanhall are still outperforming the foodservice sector as a whole by over 9%
- For Independent Education, their recent benchmark activity has demonstrated an average of 12% savings are achievable through allmanhall, for independent school in-house catering teams. This figure climbs as high as 30% when compared to food spend for schools with outsourced catering!
For more information regarding allmanhall’s expert procurement services, value through competitive pricing or the latest market analysis insight surrounding price changes, please visit allmanhall.co.uk